Our company Apptimum Labs Inc. a software consulting firm located in Delaware, USA with offices in Europe and Pakistan is growing at an exponential rate. The company is co-founded by an ex Microsoft senior developer with 30 years of experience in software development and an ex Mastercard Foundation and Booking.com lead developer. You can check our website and company page on LinkedIn to know more about the founders. We currently have clients in US, Canada, UK and Germany and most of them are VC funded startup's working in AdTech, Fintech and Home renovation space. Our expertise lies in providing end to end solutions to our clients using React JS or Vue JS with Ruby on Rails or Elixir backends. We are currently recruiting for Python/ ML / AI Engineers with hands on expertise to work for our clients.
We are looking for a Machine Learning (ML) Engineer to help us create artificial intelligence products.
Machine Learning Engineer responsibilities include creating machine learning models and retraining systems. To do this job successfully, you need exceptional skills in statistics and programming. If you also have knowledge of data science and software engineering, we'd like to meet you.
Your ultimate goal will be to shape and build efficient self-learning applications.
- Study and transform data science prototypes
- Design machine learning systems
- Designing and developing machine learning and deep learning systems
- Running machine learning tests and experiments
- Implementing appropriate ML algorithms
- Research and implement appropriate ML algorithms and tools
- Develop machine learning applications according to requirements
- Select appropriate datasets and data representation methods
- Run machine learning tests and experiments
- Perform statistical analysis and fine-tuning using test results
- Train and retrain systems when necessary
- Extend existing ML libraries and frameworks
- Keep abreast of developments in the field
- Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as a Machine Learning Engineer or similar role
- Understanding of data structures, data modeling and software architecture
- Deep knowledge of math, probability, statistics and algorithms
- Ability to write robust code in Python
- Familiarity with machine learning frameworks (like Keras or PyTorch) and libraries (like scikit-learn)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
- Bachelors / Masters in Computer Science or relevant area.
- 2 + years of experience as a Python developer/Data Science/Machine Learning
- Expert knowledge of Python and related frameworks including Django and Flask.
- A deep understanding and multi-process architecture and the threading limitations of Python.
Here are few advantages of working with us:
- Work on the best projects from all around the world
- Market competitive Salary
- Annual Paid Leaves
- Leave Encashment
- Personal Development Fund
- Conveyance Allowance
- Marriage Allowance
- Maternity/ Paternity allowance
- National Tours
- Provident Fund
- Work From Home quota
- Advance Salary
- Personal Loan and many more
Office Timings: 3pm to 12am