Our company Apptimum Labs Inc. a software consulting firm located in Delaware, USA with offices in Europe and Pakistan is growing at an exponential rate. The company is co-founded by an ex Microsoft senior developer with 30 years of experience in software development and an ex Mastercard Foundation and Booking.com lead developer. You can check our company page on LinkedIn to know more about the founders. We currently have clients in US, Canada, UK and Germany and most of them are VC funded startup's working in AdTech, Fintech and Home renovation space. Our expertise lies in providing end to end solutions to our clients using React JS or Vue JS with Ruby on Rails or Elixir backends. We are currently recruiting for Ruby on Rails Intern to work with us.
We are looking for a Ruby on Rails Intern leading to full time job responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Ruby code
- Integration of data storage solutions may include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automatization
- Good understanding of the syntax of Ruby and its nuances
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages such as Liquid, Slim, etc depending on your technology stack.
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors, such as Sass, based on project requirements.
Here are few advantages of working with us:
- Work on the best projects from all around the world
- Market competitive Salary
- Leave Encashment
- Personal Development Fund
- Conveyance Allowance
- Marriage Allowance
- Maternity/ Paternity allowance
- National Tours
- Provident Fund
- Work From Home quota
- Advance Salary
- Personal Loan and many more